Fridge repair done right.
Fridge Light Not Working
If you’re experiencing a problem with your fridge light not working, there could be several possible causes. As experts in fridge repair, we have encountered various issues with fridge lights and know how to resolve them. Here are some of the reasons why your fridge light may not be working:
- The light bulb is burnt out or loose
- The door switch is faulty or damaged
- The power supply to the fridge is interrupted
- The control board is defective
- The wiring or connection to the light is faulty or damaged
- The light socket is damaged or corroded
At Max Appliance Repair, we have the expertise to diagnose and repair any issues with your fridge light promptly. Our team of skilled technicians can come to your location in Toronto or the GTA to assess the situation and provide a solution.