Cafe GE Appliance Repair
Reliable Cafe GE Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Cafe GE appliance repair and can solve any Cafe GE issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Cafe GE fridge, oven, or dishwasher.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Cafe GE repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional Cafe GE appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
BOOK YOUR CAFE GE APPLIANCE REPAIR TODAY!
Booking your Cafe GE repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Cafe GE appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Cafe GE fridge repairs
Our experts have repaired numerous Cafe GE fridges over the years. We are the team to trust if you’re experiencing problems with your Cafe GE fridge. If your fridge is feeling warm, leaking, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day service.
Get in touch with us today for fast Cafe GE fridge repairs.
Learn more about our Cafe GE refrigerator repair services.
Cafe GE oven repairs
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Cafe GE ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Cafe GE oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Learn more about our Cafe GE oven repair services.
Cafe GE dishwasher repairs
We provide efficient repair services for your Cafe GE dishwasher. Whether your dishwasher is leaking, not cleaning, or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to help fix your dishwasher at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our Cafe GE dishwasher repair services.
Common Cafe GE Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Cafe GE dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Cafe GE Dishwasher is not draining
• The Cafe GE dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Cafe GE Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Cafe GE Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Cafe GE stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Cafe GE technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Cafe GE stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Cafe GE Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Cafe GE Fridge Issues.
Since your Cafe GE fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Cafe GE Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Cafe GE fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Cafe GE Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Cafe GE technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Cafe GE Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Cafe GE Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Cafe GE electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Cafe GE Error Codes and their Descriptions
- F0: Clear/Off Key Error
Unplug the range for 3 minutes to reset the electronic control board, then restore power. If the code persists, replace the touchpad. If the problem continues after that, then it may require a replacement of the entire control board.
- F1 or FF: Defective Electronic Control Board
Unplug the range for 3 minutes to reset the electronic control board and then restore power. If the code returns, replace the electronic control board.
- F2: Oven Over Temperature
In case of overheating, the electronic control board may have a stuck relay; replace it. If it is at room temperature, the oven temperature sensor may be defective. Check the resistance of the oven temperature sensor with a volt/ohm meter after unplugging the range and disconnecting the oven temperature sensor. A room temperature oven temperature sensor should measure about 1100 ohms. You should replace the oven temperature sensor if the resistance is more than 200 ohms out. If the resistance is normal, you should replace the electronic control board.
- F3/F4: Oven temperature sensor is defective
Use a volt/ohm meter to check the resistance of the oven temperature sensor after unplugging the range, and disconnecting the oven temperature sensor. When the oven temperature sensor measures around 1100 ohms at room temperature, it should be replaced if the resistance is more than 200 ohms off. If the resistance is normal, replace the electronic control board.
- F5/F6: Gas Lockout Valve Failure
If the wiring looks okay, replace the gas lockout valve if it is damaged. Unplug the range and check the wiring to the gas lockout valve. Reconnect any loose wires. If the wiring is damaged, replace the wire harness.
- F9 or FC: Oven Door Lock Failure
Replace the wire harness if damaged. Check the oven door lock assembly and replace it if damaged. Unplug the range and secure any loose connections in the wire harness between the oven door lock assembly and the electronic control board.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same-day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- Appliance Repair Ajax
- Appliance Repair Alliston
- Appliance Repair Aurora
- Appliance Repair Bolton
- Appliance Repair Bradford
- Appliance Repair Brampton
- Appliance Repair Brantford
- Appliance Repair Burlington
- Appliance Repair Caledon
- Appliance Repair Cambridge
- Appliance Repair East Gwillimbury
- Appliance Repair East York
- Appliance Repair Etobicoke
- Appliance Repair Georgetown
- Appliance Repair Guelph
- Appliance Repair Halton Hills
- Appliance Repair Hamilton
- Appliance Repair Ingersoll
- Appliance Repair Innisfil
- Appliance Repair Keswick
- Appliance Repair King City
- Appliance Repair Kitchener
- Appliance Repair London Ontario
- Appliance Repair Markham
- Appliance Repair Milton
- Appliance Repair Mississauga
- Appliance Repair Newmarket
- Appliance Repair North York
- Appliance Repair Oakville
- Appliance Repair Orangeville
- Appliance Repair Oshawa
- Appliance Repair Pickering
- Appliance Repair Richmond Hill
- Appliance Repair Scarborough
- Appliance Repair Schomberg
- Appliance Repair St. Thomas
- Appliance Repair Stouffville
- Appliance Repair Thornhill
- Appliance Repair Toronto
- Appliance Repair Uxbridge
- Appliance Repair Vaughan
- Appliance Repair Waterloo
- Appliance Repair Whitby
- Appliance Repair Woodbridge
- Appliance Repair Woodstock