Wood’s Appliance Repair
Reliable Wood’s Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Wood’s appliance repair and can solve any Wood’s issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Wood’s dryer, washer, or dishwasher.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Wood’s repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repairs, our team is trained and experienced in performing professional Wood’s appliance repairs. So, when you need fast assistance, all you need to do is give us a call.
Book Your Wood’s Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Wood’s repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Wood’s appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Wood’s dryer repairs
Our team can efficiently fix your Wood’s dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our Wood’s dryer repair services.
Wood’s washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Wood’s washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Wood’s washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If you notice a strange noise, leak or even if your washer no longer turns on, give us a call right away.
Learn more about our Wood’s washer repair services.
Wood’s oven repairs
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Wood’s ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Wood’s oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Learn more about our Wood’s oven repair services.
Common Wood’s Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Wood’s dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Wood’s dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Wood’s dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Wood’s dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Wood’s electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Wood’s Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Wood’ss are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Wood’s washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Wood’s washer is leaking water
• Wood’s Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Wood’s Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Wood’s dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Wood’s Dishwasher is not draining
• The Wood’s dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Wood’s Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Wood’s Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Wood’s stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Wood’s technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Wood’s stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Wood’s Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Wood’s Fridge Issues.
Since your Wood’s fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Wood’s Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Wood’s fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Wood’s Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Wood’s technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Wood’s Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Wood’s Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Wood’s electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more