Blomberg Appliance Repair
The name Blomberg is one of the most popular and well-known in the home appliance industry. Their products are associated with quality and reliability. Since all appliances eventually need repairs, it’s important to choose the right Blomberg appliance repair team for the job. Our team is familiar with the new and older models as well as what makes each of them tick – and we are authorized Bloomberg repair specialists.
Founded by Bernhard Blomberg in 1883, this now popular German appliance brand was initially a metalworking company. It was not until 1935 that the company established a distribution channel for its home appliances. The production of washing machines began in 1949 and by 1981, the manufactured the first fully automatic washer. The company continued to enjoy success thanks to their innovative designs. The high level of technology used in each appliance design makes life that much easier for the end-user. With complex operations left up to the appliance, users enjoy the convenience of simply pressing the right buttons.
Book Your Blomberg Appliance Repair Today
Authorized Blomberg refrigerator repairs
Of all the Blomberg appliance repair emergencies out there, your fridge is probably the most important. We understand that you cannot go a single day without a working fridge.
If your refrigerator is not getting as cold as it should or if you notice anything strange, give us a call right away for urgent assistance.
Learn more about our Blomberg refrigerator repair services.
Blomberg dishwasher repairs
Your Blomberg dishwasher is one of the greatest appliances when it comes to helping you save time.
When your dishwasher performs as it should, your dishes will come out beautifully clean and sanitised. If this is not the case, there are a number of working parts that might need to be replaced. Given the complex nature of these appliances, it is always best to contact our expert team.
Learn more about our Blomberg dishwasher repair services.
Blomberg washer repairs
Blomberg washers are loved for their reliability and efficiency. Washers were one of the first appliances that the brand started manufacturing and they grew their brand thanks to initial and continued success.
If you have an older or newer model, our technicians are trained and experienced in performing all Blomberg appliance repair services.
Learn more about our Blomberg washer repair services.
Blomberg dryer repairs
Your Blomberg dryer plays an essential role when laundry day comes around. Your dryer may work perfectly for many years before you notice any changes in performance.
When maintenance or repairs are needed, remember to call us first. DIY repair attempts are not only risky, but they end up taking so much longer and can cost you so much more in the end.
Learn more about our Blomberg dryer repair services.
Blomberg oven repairs
Your Blomberg oven or range works hard every time you turn it on. When operating regularly at high temperatures, it should come as no surprise that certain parts will experience wear and tear. Common problems include temperature control issues and failure to turn on.
No matter the model or the fault, you can always depend on us for speedy Blomberg appliance repairs.
Learn more about our Blomberg oven repair services.
Blomberg cooktop repairs
Your cooktop also operates at high temperatures on a regular basis.
Whether you notice that a single burner is not working or all four are faulty, it’s best to call us for a professional diagnosis and on-site repairs. We always arrive prepared with tools and parts to get any repairs done without delay.
Learn more about our Blomberg cooktop repair services.
Common Blomberg Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Blomberg dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Blomberg dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Blomberg dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Blomberg dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Blomberg electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Blomberg Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Blombergs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Blomberg washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Blomberg washer is leaking water
• Blomberg Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Blomberg Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Blomberg dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Blomberg Dishwasher is not draining
• The Blomberg dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Blomberg Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Blomberg Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Blomberg stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Blomberg technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Blomberg stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Blomberg Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Blomberg Fridge Issues.
Since your Blomberg fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Blomberg Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Blomberg fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Blomberg Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Blomberg technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Blomberg Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Blomberg Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Blomberg electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Blomberg Error Codes and their Descriptions
- 1: Water Inlet Fault Detected
The washing machine won’t fill with water if its not water inlet is faulty. Check the water supply that’s supplying the washing machine is hooked up correctly. If the issue persists then you may need a replacement inlet valve filter.
- 2: Drain Error Detected
Check the drain pump filter for any blockages and check the wiring to ensure everything is hooked up correctly.
- 3 Heating Error Detected
If your washing machine isn’t heating water then you should check the wiring of the thermostat to ensure everything is connected properly.
- 4: Motor Triac Shorted
Check the motor connector block on the machine. You can also check the wiring of the electronic control to see if there are any anomalies or loose wires.
- 7: Door Latching Error
Door latching or lock errors can be dealt with by checking if the door is closed and check the door latch itself to see if there’s rust or faulty wiring
Certified Blomberg Appliance Service All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more