Danby Appliance Repair
Reliable Danby Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Danby appliance repair and we can solve any Danby issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Danby washer, dryer, dishwasher, range, or fridge.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Danby repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
We specialize in Danby appliances no matter what the issue is. Whether your Danby dishwasher is leaking or your Danby fridge is too warm, or you’re experiencing any other issues, we’re here to fix it as fast as possible.
Book Your Danby Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Danby repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Danby appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Danby refrigerator repair
Our experts have repaired many Danby fridges in the past. We are the team to trust whenever you’re experiencing any issues with your Danby fridge. Whether your fridge is not cool enough, making strange noises, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient service.
Our team understands the urgency when it comes to refrigerator repairs and we offer same day service throughout the GTA.
Danby range repair
Our technicians are fully trained to repair any Danby range. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience. Regardless of the issue, our team will get everything right for you.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Danby range right now, contact us right away for fast repairs.
Danby washer repair
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Danby washers. With over 15-year experience, we have worked on numerous models of Danby washers and we are the most trustworthy team you can find.
Our team always arrives with essential tools and parts to repair the problem on-site efficiently. Contact us today.
Danby dishwasher repair
We provide same day dishwasher repair services for your Danby dishwasher. No matter if your dishwasher is leaking or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to make everything right at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Danby dryer repair
Life without your Danby dryer might be difficult to imagine. Of course, when your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, it can be devastating.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Common Danby Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Danby dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Danby dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Danby dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Danby dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Danby electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Danby Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Danbys are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Danby washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Danby washer is leaking water
• Danby Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Danby Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Danby dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Danby Dishwasher is not draining
• The Danby dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Danby Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Danby Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Danby stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Danby technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Danby stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Danby Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Danby Fridge Issues.
Since your Danby fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Danby Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Danby fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Danby Error Codes and their Descriptions
- E2: Freezer Temperature Sensor Failure
Check to see if the freezer temperature sensor is blocked by any debris or forming around the sensor that would obstruct it from working. If there’s nothing around the sensor consider replacing it.
- E6: Communication Failure
If there’s a communication failure then that means the device is running continuously. Check if the door is not shut properly or if the exhaust vent is obstructed. This could also occur if warm food has been added to the cabinet.
- L: Lid Lock Failure
Check to see if there are loose wires by the switch or lock solenoid on the control board. If that doesn’t work, then consider replacing the lid lock switch.
- U: Unbalanced Load
If you have a load in the washer, check to see if it’s balanced. Distribute the weight evenly and if the error still persists, consider replacing either the unbalance switch or the control board in some models.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more