Fisher & Paykel Appliance Repair
Reliable Fisher & Paykel Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Fisher & Paykel appliance repair and we can solve any issue you might have. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Fisher & Paykel washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Fisher & Paykel repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing the best services at affordable rates. That’s how we established a strong relationship with our clients. We also back up our services with limited warranties to give customers peace of mind.
We specialize in Fisher & Paykel appliance repair no matter what the issue is. With us, you can rest assured that you are getting the best repair services in a timely manner.
Book Your Fisher & Paykel Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Fisher & Paykel repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Fisher & Paykel appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Fisher & Paykel fridge repairs
If you notice that your fridge is no longer working, we recommend you contact our fridge experts to diagnose the problem and fix the issue as soon as possible.
We have helped numerous customers with their Fisher & Paykel appliances.
Fisher & Paykel stove repairs
Don’t let a faulty stove put your cooking plans on hold. Whether a single burner is not working or all of them are giving trouble, our team is happy to assist.
All it takes is one phone call to us and we will have a professional team at your door in no time.
Fisher & Paykel dishwasher repairs
With over 15-year experience, we have worked with various models of Fisher & Paykel dishwashers.
As soon as you notice a strange noise, leak or any other performance issues, call us right away. We are happy to provide professional Fisher & Paykel appliance repair services without delay.
Fisher & Paykel washer repairs
A faulty washer is never any fun and we usually only notice a problem when we have several loads of laundry to do. Thanks to our on-site appliance repairs, you don’t have to endure the inconvenience of a day at the laundromat or hand washing.
Contact us for speedy washer repairs today.
Fisher & Paykel dryer repairs
We understand just how important your dryer is to you. This is why we offer fast Fisher & Paykel appliance repair services throughout the GTA.
No matter where you are in Toronto, you can depend on our team to arrive promptly and get straight to work on diagnosing and repairing the problem.
Fisher & Paykel oven repairs
No matter the model of your oven, our team is trained and experienced in performing on-site repairs without delay. Our goal is to diagnose and repair any faults during our initial visit so that you don’t experience any unnecessary inconvenience.
Contact us today for speedy repairs you can rely on.
Common Fisher & Paykel Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Fisher & Paykel dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Fisher & Paykel dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Fisher & Paykel dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Fisher & Paykel dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Fisher & Paykel electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Fisher & Paykels are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Fisher & Paykel washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Fisher & Paykel washer is leaking water
• Fisher & Paykel Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher is not draining
• The Fisher & Paykel dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Fisher & Paykel Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Fisher & Paykel stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Fisher & Paykel technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Fisher & Paykel stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Fisher & Paykel Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Fisher & Paykel Fridge Issues.
Since your Fisher & Paykel fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Fisher & Paykel Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Fisher & Paykel fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Fisher & Paykel Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Fisher & Paykel technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Fisher & Paykel Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Fisher & Paykel Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Fisher & Paykel electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Fisher & Paykel Error Codes and their Descriptions
- F2: Defrost Sensor Fault
If there’s an error code with the defrost sensor, check the back control panel for any loose or faulty wiring. If everything seems well connected you may have to replace your control panel.
- F15: Fan Error
Double-check your refrigerator’s fan to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking it from spinning and that there is no build-up of ice on the blades of the fan.
- F17: Freezer Fan Error
Double-check your freezer’s fan to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking it from spinning and that there is no build-up of ice on the blades of the fan.
- F20: Heating Sensor Error
This error code indicates a defective heater on the flapper of your refrigerator. Double-check that all the wiring on your control board is properly connected. If everything seems fine then you may need to replace your heat sensor.
- F3: Ambient Temperature Sensor
This error code indicates that the ambient temperature sensor is not working. Make sure that the sensor is not being blocked by ice or other debris and ensure that all the wiring is properly connected and not damaged.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more