Frigidaire Appliance Repair
Reliable Frigidaire Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Frigidaire appliance repair and we can solve any Frigidaire issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Frigidaire washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Frigidaire repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
At Max Appliance Repair, we specialize in performing professional repairs on all Frigidaire appliances. When you need yours fixed in a hurry, just give us a call.
Book Your Frigidaire Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Frigidaire repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Frigidaire appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Frigidaire fridge repair
Our fridge experts have repaired many Frigidaire fridges in the past. We are the team to trust whenever you’re experiencing any issues with your Frigidaire fridge. Whether your fridge is not cool enough, making strange noises, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient service.
When your Frigidaire fridge is facing issues, give us a call right away for same-day service.
Learn more about our Frigidaire fridge repair services.
Frigidaire range repair
If you own a Frigidaire range, then you will most likely enjoy hours of delicious cooking without any problems. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience. Regardless of the issue, our team will get everything right for you.
If your range is not performing quite as it should, contact our team for speedy assistance.
Learn more about our Frigidaire range repair services.
Frigidaire stove repair
Our expert team has the best knowledge of Frigidaire stoves, and we have been repairing many Frigidaire models over the past 15 years. We have earned a great reputation among customers due to our effective repairs and great customer services.
When you notice any worrying signs from your Frigidaire stove, get in touch with us today.
Learn more about our Frigidaire stove repair services.
Frigidaire dishwasher repair
We provide same day dishwasher repair services for your Frigidaire dishwasher. No matter if your dishwasher is leaking or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to make everything right at the first appointment.
If your dishwasher is no longer working as it should, give us a call for same-day repair service.
Learn more about our Frigidaire dishwasher repair services.
Frigidaire washer repair
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Frigidaire washers. With over 15-year experience, we have worked on numerous models of Frigidaire washers and we are the most trustworthy team you can find.
We perform on-site Frigidaire washer repairs and we are available for same-day service in the GTA.
Learn more about our Frigidaire washer repair services.
Frigidaire dryer repair
Life without your Frigidaire dryer might be difficult to imagine. Of course, when your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, it can be devastating.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our Frigidaire dryer repair services.
Common Frigidaire Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Frigidaire dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Frigidaire dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Frigidaire dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Frigidaire dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Frigidaire electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Frigidaire Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Frigidaires are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Frigidaire washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Frigidaire washer is leaking water
• Frigidaire Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Frigidaire Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Frigidaire dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Frigidaire Dishwasher is not draining
• The Frigidaire dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Frigidaire Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Frigidaire Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Frigidaire stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Frigidaire technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Frigidaire stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Frigidaire Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Frigidaire Fridge Issues.
Since your Frigidaire fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Frigidaire Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Frigidaire fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Frigidaire Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Frigidaire technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Frigidaire Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Frigidaire Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Frigidaire electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Frigidaire Error Codes and their Descriptions
- OP: Fresh Food Sensor
Check if the wiring for your freezer is connected to the control panel and is not damaged. If there are no damages then you may need a new freezer/fresh food sensor.
- SY/EF: Evaporator Fan Circuit
Check the wiring on the evaporator fan and if it is properly engaged and wired to the control board. If all is connected you may need to replace your control board.
- dF: Defrost Circuit Error
Your refrigerators defrost control board controls its defrost cycle. Depending on the model and age of your refrigerator, it may have a manual defrost timer or an adaptive defrost control. Regardless, if the board is faulty, the refrigerator can’t run a defrost cycle. The refrigerator must be defrosted regularly to prevent critical components from icing. You should resolve this issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your refrigerator. Make sure the following parts are working: The main control board, wiring harness and wiring and the defrost control board
- SB: Sabbath Mode
During Sabbath Mode, your fridge will disable parts of the refrigerator and its controls by Orthodox Jewish observance of the weekly Sabbath and religious holidays. During Sabbath mode, the refrigerator will not function as an ice dispenser, light, or control panel. As usual, the refrigerator and freezer will cool. Press and hold the “V” and “+” buttons simultaneously for five seconds to disable Sabbath mode.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same-day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more