Hotpoint Appliance Repair
Reliable Hotpoint Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Hotpoint appliance repair and we can solve any Hotpoint issue. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any Hotpoint range, dishwasher, fridge, washer, or dryer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Hotpoint repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service at the best possible price. When you choose Max Appliance Repair, you choose a company that believes in superior service and fair prices. Our experts are equipped with common parts and tools to do the job right.
We specialize in Hotpoint appliances no matter what the issue is. Whether your Hotpoint washer is leaking or your Hotpoint fridge is too warm, or you’re experiencing any other issues, we’re here to fix it as fast as possible.
No matter the type or model of your Hotpoint appliance, our team at Max Appliance Repair is trained and experienced in repairing all faults. When you need professional Hotpoint appliance repair technicians, we are just a phone call away.
Book Your Hotpoint Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Hotpoint repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Hotpoint appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Hotpoint fridge repairs
Our team has repaired countless Hotpoint fridges. We are the professionals you can trust when you’re experiencing any issues with your Hotpoint fridge. Whether your fridge is not cool enough, making strange noises, or anything else in between, we’ve got you covered with prompt, reliable and efficient same-day service.
Call us as soon as you notice anything faulty with your refrigerator. Our speedy service will help keep your food from spoiling.
Learn more about our Hotpoint fridge repair services.
Hotpoint range repairs
Our technicians are fully trained to repair any Hotpoint range. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience. No matter what the issue is, our team will get everything right for you.
Whether you have a gas or electric model, our trained and experienced professionals can get the job done. When you need speedy technicians, contact us right away.
Learn more about our Hotpoint range repair services.
Hotpoint dishwasher repairs
We provide efficient dishwasher repair services for your Hotpoint dishwasher. Whether your dishwasher is leaking, not cleaning, or making strange noises, you can trust us to help you right away. Our team is fully equipped with the most up to date knowledge and common tools and parts to help fix your dishwasher at the first appointment.
Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs anywhere in Toronto and the GTA.
Learn more about our Hotpoint dishwasher repair services.
Hotpoint washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Hotpoint washers. With over 15-year experience, we have worked on numerous models of Hotpoint washers and we are the most trustworthy team you can find.
Our team always arrives with essential tools and parts to repair the problem on-site efficiently. Contact us today.
Learn more about our Hotpoint washer repair services.
Hotpoint dryer repairs
Life without your Hotpoint dryer might be difficult to imagine. Of course, when your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, it can be devastating.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Learn more about our Hotpoint dryer repair services.
Common Hotpoint Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Hotpoint dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Hotpoint dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Hotpoint dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Hotpoint dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Hotpoint electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Hotpoint Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Hotpoints are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Hotpoint washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Hotpoint washer is leaking water
• Hotpoint Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Hotpoint Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Hotpoint dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Hotpoint Dishwasher is not draining
• The Hotpoint dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Hotpoint Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Hotpoint Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Hotpoint stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Hotpoint technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Hotpoint stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Hotpoint Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Hotpoint Fridge Issues.
Since your Hotpoint fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Hotpoint Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Hotpoint fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Hotpoint Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Hotpoint technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Hotpoint Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Hotpoint Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Hotpoint electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Hotpoint Error Codes and their Descriptions
- F1: Electronic Circuit Board Fault
Please remove (unplug) the appliance from the main supply for at least two minutes before re-connecting the supply and attempting to start the machine.
- F05: Waste Pipe Blockage or Pump Issue
Ensure there is no blockage in the pump filter (if applicable – see the user manual). You will also need to check for blockages in the waste water hose and under sink plumbing if none of the above solutions work. You will most likely need further assistance from a technician if none of these solutions work.
- F06: Door Lock Fault
If the door of your washing machine will not close, check to see if there is any obstruction in the door lock. If there are no obstructions preventing the door from shutting, contact one of our technicians for more assistance.
- F18: Internal Data Error
The appliance must be unplugged for two minutes before it can be restarted. Once the appliance has been reconnected, wait 30 seconds before you retry starting it.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same-day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more