LG Appliance Repair
Reliable LG Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We offer high quality, efficient and affordable repair services for LG appliances in Toronto and the GTA. Our team of certified and trained technicians have been working with various models from LG, and have the most up-to-date knowledge and expertise to tackle any issue you may have with your LG appliances.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15-year experience in the industry, we have helped numerous customers by offering the best LG appliance repair services at the best price. As a local and family owned company, we have earned a great reputation by combining efficient repairs and friendly customer services. We are the trustable experts you can use to fix any problem for your LG appliances. Our technicians will come with necessary parts and tools to diagnose the problem and fix the issue on site.
We specialize in repairing LG oven, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer and fridge regardless of the issue. We understand how frustrating and stressful when faced with a faulty appliance, so we invite you to contact us when you notice the problem.
Book Your LG Appliance Repair Today
Booking your LG repair is simple. Just give us a call or fill out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will confirm the details with you. Our LG appliance repair services are available within the same day.
LG refrigerator repair
When you notice a strange noise, leak or temperature issues, give us a call right away for fast assistance.
Our expert team has vast experience of fixing various models of LG fridges. Regardless of the issue, you can use our same-day repair services.
Learn more about our LG fridge repair services.
LG oven repair
There is no need to wait long for professional LG oven repairs. Our team of experts is available for same-day service and we always arrive prepared with tools and parts.
Our goal is to diagnose and repair the problem during our first visit so that you don’t have to endure any unnecessary inconvenience.
Learn more about our LG oven repair services.
LG stove repair
As soon as you notice any problem with your stove, we recommend that you avoid using it and give us a call right away.
Our expert LG appliance repair team is always ready to offer prompt same-day repairs throughout Toronto.
Learn more about our LG stove repair services.
LG dishwasher repair
Our expert team has worked with various models of LG dishwashers, so we will perform fast, effective and affordable services whenever you need.
Learn more about our LG dishwasher repair services.
LG washer repair
If you have a broken washer at home, you can use our same-day LG washer repair service immediately.
Our experienced technicians will come prepared with necessary parts and tools to perform high quality services on site.
Learn more about our LG washer repair services.
LG dryer repair
If you find any worrying signs about a LG dryer at home, don’t procrastinate. Our team of LG dryer repair technicians offers same day repair services for your needs.
Simply give us a call or fill out an online form, our representative will confirm the details with you.
Learn more about our LG dryer repair services.
Common LG Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your LG dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• LG dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• LG dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• LG dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your LG electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common LG Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common LGs are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• LG washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• LG washer is leaking water
• LG Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common LG Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your LG dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• LG Dishwasher is not draining
• The LG dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• LG Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common LG Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your LG stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our LG technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The LG stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• LG Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common LG Fridge Issues.
Since your LG fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• LG Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your LG fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common LG Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our LG technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• LG Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• LG Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your LG electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common LG Error Codes and their Descriptions
- FE: Washer Is Overfilling
If your washer is overfilling, close both water taps. Drain out any trapped water that may be stuck in the system and power the washer back on. Press the spin button until no spin is selected and press the start button on the washer. Once the washer has been drained, retry the washing
- OE: Drain Hose Blockage
Check the drain hose for kinks or damages that would obstruct the flow of water throughout the hose. If the error code still persists then check the hose for clogs or blockages inside the hose. If that doesn’t fix the issue then you may have a faulty drain pipe and would need to get that replaced.
- UE: Unbalanced Load
Stop the machined and open the door. Proceed to move the clothing around and place it so that the weight is evenly distributed on all sides of the drum.
- CE: Short-Circuited Machine
Power off the machine and unplug it from the wall for a minimum of 10 seconds. Plug the machine back in and try to run a cycle. If your machine short-circuits again, consult a professional repair company about getting the issue fixed.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more