Magic Chef Appliance Repair
John Ringen was a German immigrant who moved to the United States and, in the 1850s he opened a tinshop. His business did so well that, in 1870, he partnered with George August Kahle, a fellow German immigrant. The business mainly sold washers and stoves at first. In 1881, Kahle's brothers-in-law set up a stove manufacturing shop under the names Quick Meal and the Ringen Stove Company.
Their success during this time resulted in the company merging with eight more stove companies. In 1929, they first started using the brand name Magic Chef. The company has enjoyed continued growth over the years. Maytag acquired Magic Chef and, later, Maytag was acquired by Whirlpool.
Whether you own an older or newer Magic Chef appliance, you can always depend on our team for speedy Magic Chef appliance repair services.
Magic Chef fridge repairs
Some of the most common fridge problems can affect any refrigerator, including those manufactured by Magic Chef.
So, if you notice a leak, strange noise or if your fridge is no longer running, call us right away for on-site Magic Chef appliance repair specialists.
Magic Chef stove repairs
Whether preparing a quick meal or dinner for the whole family, a reliable stove is essential.
No matter the fault or the model of your stove, our team is trained and experienced in performing on-site Magic Chef appliance repair services.
Magic Chef dishwasher repairs
Just one day without your dishwasher can make you wonder how you ever managed without it. Fortunately, thanks to our expert team, you don't have to!
We are always happy to assist promptly by arriving quickly and getting straight to work. We will have your dishwasher working again before you know it.
Magic Chef washer repairs
Leaks, electronic faults and mechanical problems can affect any washer.
When you need speedy Magic Chef washer repairs, our team is just a phone call away. We always arrive prepared with the tools and parts to complete repairs during our first visit.
Magic Chef dryer repairs
A faulty dryer is not only an inconvenience. It can also be a fire hazard. As soon as you notice any problems with your dryer, contact us right away.
Our speedy service throughout the Greater Toronto Area will keep any inconvenience to a minimum.