Moffat Appliance Repair
Reliable Moffat Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We specialize in Moffat appliance repair and we have worked with various models of Moffat appliances. Our team of friendly technicians are fully trained to repair any issues you might encounter.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
With over 15 years of experience serving households across Toronto and the GTA, we’ve become Toronto’s top rated Moffat repair experts. As a proud local and family owned business, we are committed to providing our clients with fast, effective and affordable services. That’s how we established a strong relationship with our customers. We also back up our services with limited warranties to give customers peace of mind.
We specialize in Moffat appliance repairs no matter what the issue is. Whether your Moffat oven is not turning on or your Moffat stove is not working well, or you’re experiencing any other issues, we’re here to fix it as fast as possible.
Book Your Moffat Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Moffat repair is as simple as giving us a call or filling out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will give you a call to confirm. Our Moffat appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Moffat refrigerator repair
When your refrigerator is no longer running, speedy repairs are absolutely crucial. Our experienced technicians have been working with various models of Moffat refrigerator to provide you with professional and effective repairs.
Our team will be at your door promptly to diagnose and repair the problem.
Learn more about our Moffat fridge repair services.
Moffat range repair
We have helped numerous customers with their Moffat range issues. Regardless of the problem, our expert team can diagnose it and fix the problem for you.
Call us for on-site range repairs without delay.
Learn more about our Moffat oven repair services.
Moffat stove repair
We understand the urgency of repairing a faulty stove. That’s why we offer same-day repairs for Toronto residents.
So, when your Moffat stove requires repairs, remember that we are just a phone call away.
Learn more about our Moffat stove repair services.
Moffat dishwasher repair
With 15-year experience in the industry, we have been working with numerous models of Moffat dishwashers. So we can fix any issue you may have.
Learn more about our Moffat dishwasher repair services.
Common Moffat Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Moffat dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Moffat dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Moffat dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Moffat dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Moffat electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Moffat Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Moffats are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Moffat washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Moffat washer is leaking water
• Moffat Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Moffat Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Moffat dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Moffat Dishwasher is not draining
• The Moffat dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Moffat Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Moffat Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Moffat stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Moffat technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Moffat stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Moffat Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Moffat Fridge Issues.
Since your Moffat fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Moffat Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Moffat fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Moffat Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Moffat technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Moffat Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Moffat Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Moffat electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more