Westinghouse Appliance Repair
Reliable Westinghouse Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We offer fast, efficient and affordable repair services for Westinghouse appliances in Toronto and the GTA. Our team of certified and trained technicians have been working with various models from Westinghouse, and have the most up-to-date knowledge and expertise to tackle any issue you may have with your Westinghouse stove.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
We have been serving Toronto homeowners for over 15 years with our superior repair services. As a local and family owned company, we are dedicated to providing quality services at fair rates. That’s how we have established a strong relationship with our customers. We are the trustable experts you can use to fix any problem for your Westinghouse appliances. Our technicians will come with necessary parts and tools to diagnose the problem and fix the issue on site. The best part is that we also offer friendly and responsive customer services to keep you informed of every step.
We specialize in repairing Westinghouse appliances regardless of the issue. We understand how frustrating and stressful when faced with a faulty appliance, so we invite you to contact us when you notice the problem. We will help you right away.
Book Your Westinghouse Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Westinghouse repair is simple. Just give us a call or fill out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will confirm the specific time slot. Our Westinghouse appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Westinghouse cooktop repairs
Our certified team of experts have been working with various models of Westinghouse cooktops. If you find any worrying signs, don’t hesitate to call us as it can lead to potential risks.
To protect your appliance and yourself, contact our team for professional repairs.
Westinghouse washer repairs
We take pride in providing fast, quality and affordable repairs for Westinghouse washers. Over the years, we have worked on countless models of Westinghouse washers. We are the team you can trust the most.
If you notice a strange noise, leak or even if your washer no longer turns on, give us a call right away.
Westinghouse dryer repairs
Our team can efficiently fix your Westinghouse dryer when you run into problems. When your dryer no longer tumbles, does not turn on, or if you notice a problem with the temperature regulation, you can trust us to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait long for help to arrive. Our same-day dryer repairs will get your appliance running again in no time!
Westinghouse oven repairs
Our technicians are fully experienced with repairing Westinghouse ovens. We will provide efficient, reliable and affordable repair services at your earliest convenience.
If you are experiencing any problems with your Westinghouse oven, call us. With our same-day service, you will be cooking your favourite meals to perfection before you know it!
Common Westinghouse Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Westinghouse dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Westinghouse dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Westinghouse dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Westinghouse dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Westinghouse electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Westinghouse Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Westinghouses are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Westinghouse washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Westinghouse washer is leaking water
• Westinghouse Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Westinghouse Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Westinghouse stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Westinghouse technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Westinghouse stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Westinghouse Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Westinghouse Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Westinghouse technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Westinghouse Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Westinghouse Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Westinghouse electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more