Whirlpool Appliance Repair
Reliable Whirlpool Appliance Repair in Toronto and the GTA!
We offer effective and affordable Whirlpool appliance repair services in Toronto and the GTA. Our team of certified technicians can fix any issue you may have with your Whirlpool fridge, oven, range, stove, washer or dryer.
- Over 15 years of experience
- Same day service available
- Available 7 days a week
- Limited warranty on parts and labour
- Fully certified and trained technicians
- Free service call with repairs
We have worked with various models of Whirlpool appliances for over 15 years. No matter if you own a Whirlpool fridge, oven, stove, or washer, we are the right experts you can trust. We are a local family owned company, so we cherish our established relationship with customers. We take pride in high quality repair services and friendly customer services. We also back up our services with limited warranties to give our customers peace of mind.
As the trusted experts in repairing Whirlpool appliances, we are experienced in diagnosing and fixing any issues you may have. With us, you can rest assured that you are getting the best services at fair rates.
Book Your Whirlpool Appliance Repair Today
Booking your Whirlpool repair service is simple. Just give us a call or fill out our online form. Once your appointment is booked, our team will confirm the details with you. Our Whirlpool appliance repair services are available within the same day.
Whirlpool refrigerator repair
We specialize in repairing Whirlpool fridges. Our experts have vast experience and knowledge working with any models you may have.
If your Whirlpool fridge is not working as it should, you need our expert emergency fridge repair services.
Whirlpool oven and range repair
If you find any issue with your Whirlpool oven or range, you can trust us to help. We have the right knowledge, experience and expertise to tackle any problem you may have.
Call us for speedy repairs throughout Toronto and the GTA.
Whirlpool stove repair
We understand the urgency of repairing a faulty stove. Our Whirlpool appliance repair experts are the right people you can trust. We provide effective and affordable repair services for you.
Remember, professional repairs help extend the life of your favourite appliances!
Whirlpool dishwasher repair
Our experienced Whirlpool appliance repair team has worked with various models of Whirlpool dishwashers. Regardless of the issue, we can fix it for you quickly.
When your dishwasher stops working, our team is just a phone call away. Contact us for same-day dishwasher repairs.
Whirlpool washer repair
We understand the urgency of repairing a faulty washer. That’s why we offer same day repair services for Whirlpool washers.
If you notice an electronic fault, water drainage issues or any other problem, call us right away for on-site washer repairs.
Whirlpool dryer repair
Regardless of the issue you may have with your Whirlpool dryer, our expert team can find the problem quickly and get the job done right.
Our team always arrives prepared with tools and a variety of parts to complete repairs during our first visit.
Common Whirlpool Dryer Issues.
There are a number of problems that could impact your Whirlpool dryer’s performance. You can attempt to avoid issues with regular maintenance, like cleaning your dryer and emptying your lint trap. That being said, it is sometimes difficult to avoid problems with your dryer, like:
• The dryer is not turning on
• Whirlpool dryer not getting warm after starting a cycle
• Dryer is not spinning after starting a cycle
• Dryer is making strange noises or is too noisy
• Whirlpool dryer is getting too hot during a cycle
• Dryer is vibrating too much
• Whirlpool dryer doesn't won't heat up or properly dry clothes
It's recommended that you check your Whirlpool electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
Common Whirlpool Washing Machine Issues.
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be a very frustrating experience. The idea of cleaning all your clothes manually is a non-starter for most homeowners. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, some of the most common Whirlpools are:
• The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
• Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
• The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
• Whirlpool washer is not turning on
• Washer won’t spin during a cycle
• The washer fails to drain
• Whirlpool washer is leaking water
• Whirlpool Washer is vibrating
• Washer won't run or stops mid-cycle
• Washer smells bad
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Common Whirlpool Dishwasher Issues.
When you notice a fault with your Whirlpool dishwasher, it can be quite unsettling. Just thinking about having to wash dishes by hand is enough to leave anyone feeling frustrated. Modern dishwashers are known for their complex functions and features, which means that the fault could be mechanical or electronic. You can do things like cleaning your dishwasher to help maintain the unit, but that doesn’t mean that issues won’t pop up from time to time. The first thing to remember is to check your water and power supply before calling a technician. If both are working properly, then the fault is most likely with the dishwasher. Here are some common issues that could be negatively impacting your washer:
• Problem with the thermostat
• The pump is not working properly
• Dishwasher motor doesn't work properly
• Dishes aren’t coming out clean
• The unit is making strange noises
• Whirlpool Dishwasher is not draining
• The Whirlpool dishwasher is leaking
• Dishwasher is not turning on
• Whirlpool Dishwasher doesn't dry dishes
• Dishwasher smells bad
• Dishwasher doesn't dispense soap
Common Whirlpool Stove Issues.
There could be a number of reasons why your Whirlpool stove suddenly stops working as it should. The good news is that our Whirlpool technicians has fixed many of these problems, so you don’t have to resort to DIY repairs. So we invite you to give us a call if your stove is experiencing any of the following problems:
• You are unable to adjust the heat on your unit
• The stove knobs are broken
• The Whirlpool stove coils are not heating
• The coils are damaged or are loose
• The electric supply is not working properly
• Whirlpool Stove burner won't heat
• The stove can't maintain the temperature
Remember, it’s always best to call a professional technician for safe repairs.
Common Whirlpool Fridge Issues.
Since your Whirlpool fridge is made up of dozens of components, it’s understandable for various parts to experience wear and tear over time. Usually, there are a collection of common problems that the average fridge will experience. As parts become worn or break, you may notice a change in the performance of your fridge. Here are a few common fridge issues that we can help you with:
• The water dispenser is not working properly
• Fridge motor has stopped working
• Temperature fluctuates
• The food isn’t cool
• Ice isn’t coming out of the ice maker
• Fridge is making loud and/or strange noises
• Whirlpool Fridge is leaking
• Food in your fridge is starting to freeze
• There is ice build-up in the freezer
• Freezer is not cooling properly
• Fridge doors not closing properly
• Fresh food compartment warming up
• Ice maker overflowing
If you notice any of these faults with your Whirlpool fridge, then it is time to get in touch with our experts. In every case, it is better to address these issues sooner rather than later.
Common Whirlpool Oven Issues.
Ovens are pretty durable appliances overall. That being said, it is not immune from small and big issues. You can do things like cleaning your oven regularly and inspecting your oven regularly, but issues will pop up from time to time. Luckily, our Whirlpool technicians are only a phone call away. We can fix any issue with your oven, including:
• Temperature regulation issues
• Oven won’t turn on
• Whirlpool Oven is not cooking meals properly
• The door is not aligned properly
• The door does not close properly
• Whirlpool Oven interior light is not working
• Oven won't heat to the right temperature
It’s recommended that you check your Whirlpool electric supply before calling a technician. If the power supply for your oven is in order, then the problem is best determined by a professional.
All Across the GTA
MAX Appliance Repair technicians are available for same day service throughout Toronto and the GTA.
- East Gwillimbury
- East York
- Halton Hills
- King City
- London Ontario
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- and more